PDA

View Full Version : 3 parties down, 2 to go. Wish me luck folks.

elaineandmichaelsmommy
11-07-2007, 01:35 AM
So this week the dc's are turning 5 and 2. YAY happy times all over our house! DD is so happy to be 5 now, I think it has something to do with the bill cosby ad for little bill on noggin but I'm not 100% sure.
So far we've done the party at mcdonalds (I offered all the parents food but noone ate). DD's actual birthday at home-dinner out and her gifts from me and dh and today was treats(fruit salad)at school. Thursday is ds's birthday and saturday is the big family party. Did I mention that on sunday dd gets to go to a birthday party for a school friend? Yep! I think dh is going to this one.
DD still wants a batman theme and ds picked backyardigans today at the party supply store. My sister is bringing their bounce house to put up in the backyard.
Strangely though I'm actually enjoying this, I don't feel stressed much at all. I really love throwing my children a big birthday bash,hopefully all their cousins will come so there's an excuse to have a pinata. Oh, still have to order their cakes but we're movin right along. Whew!