PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop help for holiday card?

mommy2sam
11-12-2007, 12:03 AM
I need some basic directions to do the following for our holiday card - so I'm asking you Photoshop gurus out there. :)

I'd like a top-fold card, 3.5x5" or 4x6, with four round Christmas ornaments hanging down from the top fold, at varying heights. Each of the ornaments would have a photo of one of us (me, DH, DS). The fourth would read something like, "Baby #2 due May 2008." It would be great if it could have some sort of watermark-type design in the background behind the ornaments.

How do I get started making this in Photoshop? I have a new copy of CS3 that I'm just starting to get familiar with.

mommy2sam
11-12-2007, 12:03 AM
I need some basic directions to do the following for our holiday card - so I'm asking you Photoshop gurus out there. :)

I'd like a top-fold card, 3.5x5" or 4x6, with four round Christmas ornaments hanging down from the top fold, at varying heights. Each of the ornaments would have a photo of one of us (me, DH, DS). The fourth would read something like, "Baby #2 due May 2008." It would be great if it could have some sort of watermark-type design in the background behind the ornaments.

How do I get started making this in Photoshop? I have a new copy of CS3 that I'm just starting to get familiar with.