PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, why do I cry every time I watch the Amazing Race?

Corie
11-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Every single time.

I need a tissue.

MichelleRC
11-12-2007, 05:44 PM
I think this season is off to a great start!

I, for one, was crying with relief that Ron is not my father. I cannot believe that Christina did not jab him with that muddy pole to shut him up.

I think I am rooting for Kent and Vixen and was so sad to see the lesbian ministers go. And the little Dutch kids on the mat were adorable!

Can't wait until next Sunday!

hellokitty1
11-14-2007, 08:46 PM
I want to cry. But not because I watched the show but because I missed it this past week. Boo hoo. The stupid DVR did not record it. DH did not have the heart to tell me. Any idea if this is replayed on tv or the net?

This is DH's and my fav reality show. DH said he heard Ron went off on daughter. I really want to see it as it might resonate with me and my dad.

glbb35
11-14-2007, 09:13 PM
We LOVE the Amazing Race! We have since its very first season. I think it one of those "unknown" shows. They win awards every year yet many of my friends have never heard of it or seen it. I like the cast this season. I think the Goth couple are hilarious and many of the couples are doing well. I think I would have to walk away from my dad if he acted as rude and horrible as Christina's did. How embarrassing. I will tell you one thing, there are some strong women in this season. They seem to be doing better than their male counterparts. You go girls!

I feel for anyone who has missed an episode. Last year we missed two episodes as well due to the dvr recording the wrong show due to it recording the time slot and not the show! I almost cried but DH found it on some on line site (I think CBS) and we were able to go back and see clips of the previous show and the outcome. That was cool. You might try that. I know look forward to Sunday nights again!

B

DS 03 & 06

hellokitty1
11-14-2007, 09:41 PM
>I feel for anyone who has missed an episode. Last year we
>missed two episodes as well due to the dvr recording the wrong
>show due to it recording the time slot and not the show!

Yah, it bites when they have it on Sunday because football ALWAYS screws it up and you have to record for like a three hour timeslot bc you have no idea when it will come on and when it will end. The only thing you can be sure of is that it won't actually be on at the time it is supposed to be on. OMG. I might have to move this to the Bitching lounge.

Pennylane
11-15-2007, 09:23 AM
I missed it too Sunday and was so bummed! It is one of my favorite shows.

Ann

rachelh
11-15-2007, 12:53 PM
I cry too!!! My husband thinks I am crazy. This past week was actually hysterical with Grampa striipping down to his underwear - couldnt stop laughing.

I would have loved to see "the blondes" back this season. I was really rooting for them last time. Thought they were very smart in in control of their game.