PDA

View Full Version : any experience with Resto Hardware bedding???

JenaW
11-16-2007, 03:05 PM
I am in desparate need of new bedding. We bought a new King-sized mattress when we moved this summer. (We also need a BED too, but that is another post!). I bought some 450 thread count sets from LNT, and am pretty disappointed in the quality. After minimal washings, they are pilling. One spot is almost threadbare (not sure if DH is rubbing his feet there??). I got a great deal on them, but at their original price they were NOT cheap. I also have some 400+ ones from macy's that are not much better.

Since Resto is having a F&F sale, I was THINKING about checking out some of their sheets (I am still not sure I can stomach their price even with the discount). They say they are only 200-250 thread count. Does thread count even matter anymore? I had cheapo sheets in college that were 180 thread count that lasted better than some of the supposedly 400+ ones I have now.

Has anyone used any of the sets from Resto? If so, IYO were they worth the price? I am not sure if I should shell out more money for a nicer set or just keep buying cheap sale sets and ditching them when the get super pilly/threadbare.

Thoughts??? Any other places with good sheets?

Jera
Mom to Carter ~ 05.13.03
Madigan ~ 09.28.04
Natalie ~ 09.17.05 (born at 25 weeks!!)
Alexa ~ 11.03.06

SASM
11-16-2007, 09:54 PM
Hey you,

I was going to post and then I saw who started the thread! :) Call me...we'll talk.