PDA

View Full Version : Project Runway Fans

JoyNChrist
11-25-2007, 02:30 AM
Is anybody just not loving the new season so far?

I don't know what it is...I just can't seem to find a designer I really like. And if one more guy bursts into tears next week, I'm gonna throw something through the television screen. ;-)

I'm kind of sad...I was so looking forward to PR's return. :-( I'm gonna try to stick with it, though.

pb&j
11-25-2007, 09:29 AM
I'm also waiting to find that designer that I'm really rooting for. But I'm still hangin' tough, I can't get enough of Tim Gunn. Have you checked out www.projectrungay.blogspot.com ? It's the perfect companion to the show. :)

ETC URL

-Ry,
mom to Max, age 1.5
and my girl in heaven

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/37124.gif

SnuggleBuggles
11-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Add me to the list. I am totally not loving spit mark girl but I have this feeling she is one of the ones they are fixated on and will last a long time.

Hopefully it will get better as the cast gets whittled down.

Beth

KBecks
11-25-2007, 10:40 AM
I'm finding that with lots of reality shows, like Top Chef, it's not that I'm drawn to a particular contestant as much as I enjoy the process they go through. I love that the challenges they do are so difficult, and to see anyone rise to the challege and actually make something is so interesting to me. It's great to see the talent and I'm so impressed that they actually finish these challenges. Then it's especially great when someone comes up with something amazing, and there are usually at least a few gems to keep me excited through the season. I've never been that into the personalities, but I love the ideas and creativity.

I'm not feeling the love for any designer yet and I didn't feel the love last season either. I can barely remember them. I remember Jay and Kara Saun and Wendy Pepper and the tattoed guy and a couple others, but they're the exceptional people.

I find the woman that hand measured and imbued her fabric with grass stains freakishly interesting. I also like to guess at how long the contestants will last.

LarsMal
11-25-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm not loving it right now, either, but I agree with Karen- I still like the process of it all. I'll stick with it because I'm always amazed at the contestants ability to finish a challenge. I don't have a favorite yet, but I like Rami and Victorya right now.

I can't stand that Christian guy! He drives me nuts! Ricky needs to stop crying, too- and lose the mesh hats.

I'm a reality show junky, so I'll keep watching, even if I complain about it the whole time!

s7714
11-26-2007, 02:49 AM
As far as the designs they're doing, I'm liking this season's designers better than last season's, but I am finding some of their personalities a little annoying already. Christian just irritates the hell out of me. Kit's bangs make me want to grab a pair of scissors and even them out every time they show her. And I can't help but wonder if Jack is just there for a bit of eye candy. But regardless, I'm glad PR is on again! I haven't picked anyone as a favorite yet--a couple more episodes and I'll probably have one! ;)

Jennifer
Mommy to
Miss Pure Energy 3/03
Miss Limit Tester 6/05

Our bones may be brittle, but our spirit is unbreakable.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta www.oif.org