PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Elements 2.0 vs. newest version

andie16
11-27-2007, 05:31 PM
I have an old copy of Photoshop Elements (2.0). I have only played around a little bit with it (made ds's birth announcement and some holiday cards), but it's something I enjoy and would like to do more. I have never tried really editing the photos to change the light, shadows, etc. For some reason it seems really overwhelming to me on the old version, but that could be that the times I've decided to try it are when I'm pressed for time-like to get the birth announcements or cards out in a timely fashion.

Anyway, I have both my birthday and Christmas coming up and really no ideas for what I want so I was thinking maybe the updated version of Elements (6.0, I think). Is this worth it or should I just spend some time figuring out the version I have (it was handed down to me by MIL)?

Thanks. Oh, I have a Mac if that makes any difference.

ellies mom
11-28-2007, 08:01 PM
I'd get the updated version. If you are going to spend time time learning the program, spend it on the newest one.

ellies mom
11-28-2007, 08:01 PM
I'd get the updated version. If you are going to spend time time learning the program, spend it on the newest one.