PDA

View Full Version : Looking for toddler sheets!!!

momathome
03-09-2003, 11:16 PM
Three years ago, I bought flat and fitted toddler sheets plus a blanket from One Step Ahead for our toddler bed. I was looking to purchase new sheets for my 2 year-old dd who's about to move into this bed and can't find them anywhere. I was just on the One Step Ahead website along with Lands End and Company Kids and unless I'm not looking in the right place, they are no longer carried at these places. All I want are decent quality flat sheets and a cotton blanket for our toddler bed - we already have good quality fitted sheets and a down comforter with a duvet plus a toodler-size pillow. Thanks in advance for the help!
-Lauren

CarolynnSS
03-26-2003, 08:53 AM
My husband and I are looking for crib bedding right now, but I think you'll see that www.carouseldesigns.com has a good selection of toddler bedding at very reasonable prices.

Hope this helps!

CarolynnSS

momathome
03-26-2003, 11:47 AM
Thank you so much for the info - the bedding looks great and I'm so glad to see I can just order the top sheets! Thanks again!
-Lauren

Leslie
05-28-2003, 12:31 AM
If you are looking for just plain toddler sheets, try www.babycatalog.com, they have the top sheet with the two fitted ends for around ten bucks, 100 per cent cotton, very nice