PDA

View Full Version : "That's Mine" Pottery Barn Knock-Off Bedding

LMO
04-01-2003, 04:37 PM
Does anyone have any bedding made by "That's Mine"? Their appliqued quilts look just like Pottery Barn's (and cost a lot less). I see this stuff in TJMaxx and Marshalls all the time. Is the quality any good?

JWM
09-04-2003, 10:08 PM
They say it's as good as PBK. I have been looking everywhere for this bedding so I could compare prices to those on Ebay. You say you've seen it at Marshalls and TJMaxx? I love this collection and can't find it anywhere. Thanks

Elecia
10-26-2003, 05:42 PM
You can also find That's Mine at HomeGoods. They have a great selection of it. I have bought from them in the past and the construction of it is just as good as Pottery Barn, but for a 1/4 of the price!! I would not suggest buying those itmes on ebay. They buy the product from TJ MAxx, MArshall's, HomeGoods then sell at their "compare at" price.

Elecia

Lara
10-30-2003, 05:34 PM
I just bought mine at TJ Maxx today. I bought the "Ballet Lesson" one. They also have "Flower Box" and another one--all for girls though. Which one are you looking for?

Melanie
11-04-2003, 12:33 AM
I'm looking for the Twinkle Twinkle:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2356017907&category=38159

I didn't see it at TJ Maxx, but I've seen them in the past at Marshall's...of course now that I'm in the market for it...well, you know!