PDA

View Full Version : Shopping at Costco

Jill
06-09-2003, 07:20 PM
Hi, I am planning to redo a bedroom for my DD and I noticed nice looking children's furniture on the Costco website. The shipping costs are too expensive. We have a Costco within 100 miles and I would get a membership/purchase at the store if they have furniture available. Can anyone who shops Costco tell me if they have furniture in the warehouses or is this just available thru the internet? Thank you.:)

Karenn
06-10-2003, 01:25 AM
I have found that generally Costco warehouses have SOME furniture, but not nearly as much as you can find on their website. The one exception would be the special furniture outlet that they have in Kirkland, WA. I have not been there, but they apparently have quite a bit of furniture. Last time I was in my local Costco, I noticed that they had two styles of children's bedroom sets available.

The other thing to know about Costco is that their stock varies from day to day and from warehouse to warehouse. If they have a product one day at a particular store, that's no guarantee that it will be there next week or at a different store. It might, but you just never know. Still, we have gotten some great furniture from Costco- it just takes a little luck and timing.

HTH,

brubeck
06-10-2003, 12:29 PM
If you know the name/stock number of the item you can call up the store and ask if they have it. If they do they can usually put one on hold for you.

Sandy
09-13-2003, 12:35 PM
I have been to the Kirkland,WA Costco Home store. They have a ton of stuff for every room. If you are in the area it is worth a look. The prices are really reasonable.

Sandy mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02