PDA

View Full Version : CargoKids - any experiences to share?

allicat
10-14-2003, 05:52 PM
Hi -

We are getting ready to move our son (2 1/2 years old) into a "big boy bed" and have been talking to the folks at CargoKids about a bed. Has anyone purchased their products or know of their quality or reputation?

Any other advice on switching to a bed would be great, too...

Thanks!

sarsah
10-15-2003, 09:51 PM
We have CargoKids furnature for DS #1. He's 3 1/2 and has been using it for over a year now. We have no complaints. This company has been around for quite awhile and has very similar styling to the now defunct "This End Up" furnature company that was in the malls awhile back. What I really like is that you can buy a few pieces now and then add more later and be fairly sure that all the pieces are going to match. We started out with a bunk bed set (we are currently using only one of the twin beds), then added a wall shelf, stacking cube and dresser at various times in the past year.

The company used to be called Cargo and carried pieces other than just kids bedroom items (couches, tables & chairs, etc.). My sister has a couch from them which she's quite happy with. In the past few years they have decided to focus their products on childrens beds, desks, etc.

My only advice to you would be to watch for sales. You can check them at the web site: www.cargokids.com

Sarah........