PDA

View Full Version : Well I did it...I placed my first PBK order...

Melanie
11-20-2003, 03:50 AM
...for the chair! Yes, I would have loved the star bedding, but uh...not in this lifetime at retail!

Anyway, I'm really excited that Dh agreed to the chair. It's probably the most expensive one item gift for Ds yet. I hope he loves it since he just learned to climb up on our couch by himself.

I really wanted to get the Shearling Stroller blanket for our soon-to-start evening walks but it was out. I called just to make sure. The guy seemed relieved to have someone to talk to at Midnight PST, when I said I'd still order over the phone.

blnony
11-20-2003, 01:00 PM
I think you'll like the chair. I got Audrey's and was meaning to save it for Christmas, but she is obsessed with it. She loves sitting in it all the time. She does try to move it around though.
And I know what you mean about the bedding...I just can't justify that much of an expense.

Melanie
11-20-2003, 01:51 PM
He's going to get it for Hanukah so I...err...HE doesn't have to wait as long to get it! LOL! We're most likely heading out of town for a couple of days on Christmas morning, so we decided to just have Ds open one or two gifts that he can take with him, rather than open a lot and then be dragged away from them. The rest he can open when we get back. This way we...uh...he doesn't have to wait so long for his chair.

Melanie
11-26-2003, 05:53 PM
Speaking of waiting...I just got the cover but no chair! The suspense is killing me!

Did you get it monogrammed?

KUvsOU
12-23-2003, 05:56 PM
We just purchased the PB chair as well. At first, I had a hard time justifying the expense, but it was definitely worth it. I went ahead and gave to my DH as I could not wait until Christmas. I wanted to see if he might actually sit somewhere longer than a minute. We didn't get the chair monogrammed. I guess I was afraid of problems down the road with any future child. :)

Shawna
Mom of Cade 6/16/02