PDA

View Full Version : Opinions please! I never thought I would like character bedding, BUT..

ChicagoMama
03-25-2004, 04:10 PM
I also never go into the Disney store. But I was there yesterday with a friend and picked up a catalog - and in it is a Pooh bedding set that I am dreaming about for Shelby's "big girl" bedding. It would match the current colors of her walls and curtains (which I do not want to change), and it seems like the character part is a nice accent. What do you think?

http://disney.store.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Section_Id=13889&Product_Id=155196

On top of the cuteness, it seems very affordable (duvet set includes bedskirt and shams), sheet set is 200-count (which is OK), and doesn't seem crazy expensive either.

Thoughts? Should I keep looking? I am not jazzed about PBK offerings lately.

Becky

Mama to DDs Shelby 09/19/02 and Sydney 10/16/03

luvbeinmama
03-26-2004, 02:11 AM
That's really sweet. I like it. If you like it and can afford it, why not? Esp. if it goes with her room. Of course, it's always a good idea to ask her (DS told me he didn't like the nice plaid sheets I got for his bed and we had to go out and look for ones he liked... of course I kept the plaid ones as a back-up).