PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Inseparables or Jersey knit bedding?

raynjen
06-09-2004, 03:22 AM
Has anyone tried Inseparable bedding - where the top sheet is sewn to the bottom sheet along one side and the bottom? It's pricier than I am looking for ($49 + shipping from JCPenney's) and only comes in basic colors, but seems like it would be hugely convient...

Also, has anyone used Jersey knit bedding (the stuff that is supposed to feel like 'your favorite t-shirt)? It's 100% cotton and comes in really bright colors - but the price seems absurdly low compared to other 100% cotton sheets I've looked at ($9.99 + shipping from Bed Bath & Beyond). Is it less durable?

Thanks!

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to Noelle (2 1/2)

JakesMom
06-15-2004, 05:31 AM
Hi Jen!

I've heard of Inseparables and love the idea, but I don't know anyone who has it to comment on it.

Personally, I love jersey knit bedding. I have bought it for my own bed in the past (also BB&B), and it did fine. (Would still use it but DH likes regular old percale.)

My kids have jersey knit sheets on their crib & toddler bed (from BRU) and they are terrific. (I love the really bright blue ones). However, I doubt they sell twin sizes, so when we graduate to regular beds, I'll probably head back to BB&B myself.

Best,
JT

Jacob 01/2000
Daniel 08/2002

raynjen
06-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Thanks JT!

DH has something against these too - so we won't be getting them for DD despite the lovely colors and (from what I hear) incredible softness. Oh well...

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to Noelle (2 1/2)