PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a pink and green paint scheme?

sbirmantaz
07-24-2004, 08:44 PM
I am looking for pink and green paint that goes well together. I want to paint 3 walls a light green and 1 wall a contrasting pink. Anyone use these color combos? Thanks!

houseof3boys
07-25-2004, 10:52 AM
I dont' have this color scheme but I have seen it IRL at a friends house and it looks wonderful! We had Ryan's room painted a really pretty green before I was pg because I was going to do the green/pink combo if it was a girl. We use light blue and white in there now with the green and it looks great (IMO :)).

You could do a dresser/chest of drawers with the pink and green to pull it together too. I saw one that was painted with a checkerboard design on the drawers and every other door was pink or green and the sides were white.

Go for it!!! It will be beautiful. :)

cara1
07-26-2004, 02:50 PM
Somebody just posted a picture of their nursery recently. I'm sorry, I really don't remember who it was, what forum, or even if it was Toddler or Baby. But the walls were a gorgeous sage green, and nice pink curtains. It was gorgeous.

sbirmantaz
08-01-2004, 08:46 PM
Just in case anyone else is looking, I ended up using California Millenium colors in Peony Petal and Green Pear. The other green that I was thinking about was Heritage Green by Ace... HTH