PDA

View Full Version : FYI: "Squeeker" is a VENDOR.

stella
08-09-2004, 10:53 PM
Snug Tuck is her company.

It may be a great product for all I know, but you need to keep her status in mind when you read her posts.

AngelaS
08-10-2004, 08:28 AM
She was posting under a different name and Denise/Alan deleted all her posts for not disclaiming who she really was....

jubilee
08-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Her previous posts are still there, so Denise and Alan didn't delete them, or didn't delete all the them.

luvbeinmama
08-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Are you absolutely sure this is Jeanne?

stella
08-11-2004, 01:30 PM
I am sure because she sent me an email after the last round of complaints over her ads posing as neutral comments. I will post the email here:

here is the end portion (and the sender is squeeker)

This business is completely done by me, and other moms that stay at home with their children. I own it, have the patent, and am going to continue having them made by moms at home. We put alot of love and pride into each one we make. I hope this helps you understand why I diden't answer your post. From now on, I am just going to let parents do all the posting, even if it is something that I can answer for them.
Sincerely,
Jeanne

Again, I am sorry to have to "expose" her, but she knows that what she is doing is against the rules of this board. For heaven's sake, just be honest about who you are and that you are posting here to make a profit.

luvbeinmama
08-12-2004, 03:12 AM
Okay, thanks. It's a shame she wasn't just up front about everything. No one would have minded her posting if she was just honest about owning the business.