PDA

View Full Version : Frames/Photo Holders for Bedrooms

kmty
08-29-2004, 05:11 PM
Hi,

I am thinking about how to put pictures up in my son's room who is almost 2 years old. We try to look at pictures of his aunts, cousins, grandparents from the collages on our wall, and I thought it would be nice to have a collage or photos of them in his room.

I guess ideally I was wondering if there is any kind of "soft" collage or photo frame out there so photos could be closer to his eye level and he won't break anything, and also allow for easy switching in and out of photos. Maybe this is a weird request, but there always seems to be stuff out there that I don't know about.

Are there any different ways you have found to incorporate photos in the kids rooms.

Kathy

cdlamis
08-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Kathy-
We have a magnetic strip in Julia's room and we use magnetic clothes pins to hang up various pictures. I don't know if your son will ruin pictures that aren't framed though- you could try laminating them?
HTH~
Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
And another little girl EDD 12-30-04!!

kmty
09-17-2004, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the reply. The idea sounds cool, but since there will be a computer in the room, I am wary of magnets.

I did decide on trying Picture Pockets from One Step Ahead, and I'll see if he can resist the urge to pull them off the wall.