PDA

View Full Version : Do your baby and toddler share a room?

teddy
08-31-2004, 12:50 AM
I am expecting #2 in November and he will eventually share a bedroom with his older sister (once he's out of the PNP, maybe 3 months?). They'll be 2 years apart.

My question is about decor! Where have you found gender neutral accessories to decorate the room? Everything I am seeing is very "theme" specific, like flowers or trains. I just want a wall clock, maybe a lamp, I don't know what else. DS will use DD's old crib sheets (animal theme-as gender neutral as you can get I guess) but I just want to liven up the room a bit. We just moved to a new home so our current decor is lacking ;). Thank!

AngelaS
09-01-2004, 07:28 AM
My girls are 2 and 6.5 and share a room. But in the future I think the 2.5 yo and baby will share instead. :D

Pottery Barn has a some great neutral room things. They have a BUNCH of stuff on sale right now too. :D I love their moon and stars stuff and they have a 'safari' type line that would work for both boys and girls. :D

teddy
09-06-2004, 04:54 PM
Hmmm... I guess I'll have to take a look online!! Yaay!

kaitlinsmommy
09-07-2004, 12:31 AM
Our dd will share a room with #2 (who's due in May). Her room is pretty neutral already. We have PBK dragonfly sheets in primary colors, red gingham accessories & primary color stars on the wall. It's not much but we're still in an apt.