PDA

View Full Version : Bear in the Big Blue House Bedding?

nan
10-25-2004, 09:42 AM
Has anyone found Bear bedding for a toddler bed? We'll be moving my son in the next month or so to make room for #3 who's due in Feb, and (aside from the terror that strikes my heart at the thought of him being FREE FREE FREE to roam about his room and destroy things at will) I would love Bear sheets. He loves Bear. I seem to recall having the same problem when I looked for sheets for our daughter to make the move. Checked Disney store and the usual online suspects with no luck.

Thanks.

raynjen
10-26-2004, 09:48 AM
Hey,

I found these on the British Amazon site:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001RBTAW/202-7244240-1899040

I know this probably doesn't help much other than now you know that it does exist!

Hope you find some semi-locally!

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to a precious preschooler, Noelle,
who is now three years old!

nan
10-26-2004, 03:46 PM
Thank you so much! As you say, UK is not as practical for me as Target down the street, but it does exist. Somewhere!

Kimberly H
10-27-2004, 07:33 AM
Nan, in a word... eBay.

That's the only place, besides the Dollar Store, where I can find Bear merchandise. Good luck!

nan
10-27-2004, 11:37 AM
Ahhh, ebay. Every time I start looking for things on ebay, it becomes a six month obsession. Danger, danger ... and not good for work!

Thanks, though. I shall begin the search. Or, begin my media blitz of Elmo to convert him to something else. But I do love Bear.

Thanks!