PDA

View Full Version : Any pictures of snugtuck installed?

MrsZaz
12-28-2004, 02:24 PM
I can't seem to imagine how the snugtuck is installed. Does it run the entire length of the bed or o nly a portion? Does the velco run from the sungtuck under the matterss to the other end? HELP

thanks
Colleen

vikivoly
12-31-2004, 12:28 AM
She has pictures on her website, but here's a picture of my DD's. It does run the entire length of the bed. The snugtuck against the wall is actually for the foot of the bed, that's why it is shorter. The velcro doesn't run under the entire length of the mattress, but the elastic does. HTH

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/19044.jpg

MrsZaz
01-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the pictures. That really helped. I am definitely going to buy one!

ps. I like your bedspread...

Colleen

Sarah1
01-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the photo, Vicki!!!! For some reason, in the photos on her website, the snugtucks look absolutely HUGE. They look more appealing in your picture.

BTW, why is the one along the wall the size for the foot of the bed? I ordered two (for each side) but ordered full lenght size...I'm just curious as to why you went with that.

CONGRATS on losing 8 lbs, too!!!! That's fantastic and I bet you are feeling great.

vikivoly
02-27-2005, 02:55 PM
Sorry it took me so long to answer your post. I don't get over here as often as I would like.

I messed up and ordered the size for the foot of the bed by mistake. I only wanted one since DD's bed is against the wall and meant to order a full length one. I had to order another one and was stuck with the one for the foot of the bed. I orginally had it on the foot of the bed and the full length one along the side of the bed, but it kept causing the full length one to fall off the bed. I stuck it against the wall just fill in the gap. I've since taken it completely off the bed.

coloradomom
06-14-2005, 07:17 AM
Oh Vicki- where did you get your bedspread for your dd? It is sooo cute :)

lizamann
06-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Dumb question: does the kid sleep on top of the bedspread? I am way too lazy to reinstall those on top, then under, every day. How does that work?

mattiew
07-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Those of you using this...do you like it? Do you think it is necessary? DD is still in her crib but who knows for how much longer.

Thanks!
Carrie