PDA

View Full Version : Toddler Pillow from Mr. Bobbles' Blankets?

August Mom
02-25-2005, 04:36 PM
Has anyone tried a toddler pillow from Mr. Bobbles' Blankets? They look very nice and have nice customer comments on the website, but if you have personal experience, I would feel better about it.

http://www.mrbobblesblankets.com/index.html

Mommaof2
02-25-2005, 11:22 PM
cute, I'll be interested in seeing if anyone has one

teachermommy
02-26-2005, 09:44 PM
I have purchased two pillows with extra cases and one matching blanket for my two year old son. The flannel is very soft and they wash up great. I also love the fabric choices. I have one construction theme pillowcase, one racecar, and one Curious George. Carson loves them all. I recommend this site highly. Hope this helps.

ELTAZ
03-09-2005, 03:02 AM
I got one pillow and two cases for my daughter. I got them for her when she turned 1 y/o (she's now 2) and she has LOVED her pillow! It's the perfect size for her! I don't see needing a bigger pillow for quite a while! It's also a great size to travel with - it was familiar to her, so we took it on our one-month trip and I was happy to know she had a familiar pillow to sleep on (she even carried it through the airport!).

I was a little surprised by the shipping (I like shopping at places with free shipping!), but I decided it was worth it. I had tried to find an equivilant IRL and couldn't. And you know, I am SO HAPPY with the pillow and the cases, I would DEFINITELY order again.

These pillows are AWESOME!!!! And the cases are just amazing - I love the prints, and they're so soft, and they are so well-made!!! Go for it - you'll love it!

-Elizabeth

shburks
01-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Bumping to see if anyone has more recent experience!

renefjr
01-25-2007, 02:52 PM
We just placed an order this week! I will post again when we receive it and see how our DS likes it.

rupptopia
01-26-2007, 04:24 PM
We have the toddler pillow two cases from Mr. Bobbles. They are great. DS loves it! IMO it is just the right size, not to thick for a toddler and not too big that we can't travel with it. The flannel is very soft.

Highly recommended. . .

Michelle
Mom to Alex born 9/28/04

NatalieM
02-09-2007, 03:39 PM
We've purchased 2 pillows from there and our DD LOVES it! I bought our 1st one when she was about 14 months old and recently purchased another to use for naps at daycare. They are the perfect size and the pillowcases are so soft!! We've washed the older one soooo many times and it has held up extremely well. I got the matching blanket for the one at daycare (pink with green frogs) and its adorable!

NatalieM
02-09-2007, 03:39 PM
oops..

NatalieM
02-09-2007, 03:40 PM
oops again...