PDA

View Full Version : dressy clothes for boys

lauraf
10-23-2001, 12:39 PM
I've had a hard time finding reasonably priced dressy clothes for boys (e.g. suit ). So far the best ideas have been Jacobsons or Burlington Coat Factory. Does anyone have any other ideas?

Mabbster
10-25-2001, 08:41 AM
I ran into this same problem with my son. If you have a Chocolate Soup store near you they have really cute dressy clothes for boys and their stuff is 'always on sale' which is misleading, but the prices are good. I don't know if they have a website but it might be worth it for you to check it out.

Mabbster

10000lakesmom
03-31-2002, 10:56 PM
If you live the north/central part of the US, you might want to check out Von Maur.

They have classic kids clothes (with a few funky things thrown in). The prices are not cheap to start, but once they tend to clear things out rather quickly and the prices keep dropping. They don't have sales, so once something is marked down it stays at that price until they mark it down some more.

I think it's got some of the best looking, good quality boy's clothes in town. (They recently opened a store in Eden Prairie, MN.)

JakesMom
06-24-2002, 02:13 AM
This drives me nutty -- there are millions of adorable girls' outfits, but the boy stuff is pretty limited. I have the best luck with finer department stores (Marshall Field, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, etc.). I have also gotten some nice things at Talbot's Kids before.

Good luck!