PDA

View Full Version : First B-day funky outfit

zoeezmom
01-18-2003, 09:05 PM
Hi all!
I'm trying to find something funky for my daughter's first b-day pizza party at a restaurant in a couple of weeks. Anyone know of some funky infant clothing companies that have a website? I'd love a pants outfit...doesn't have to be fancy. Willing to pay a bit extra too...
Thanks in advance!

betsyjaffe
01-26-2003, 11:16 PM
My daughter wore a really funky Betsey Johnson dress to her first birthday party, along with a matching hat. She looked so cute!

Betsey Johnson also makes cute pants outfits. You might try eBay or the Betsey Johnson website though I got my outfit at Century 21 in NY.

Marci
01-28-2003, 11:31 PM
Have you looked at Baby Lulu? They have a spring/summer line that is really fun. I forget the name of the pattern, but look under babylulu.com and search their latest lines. It is sold at boutique stores only.

momathome
01-29-2003, 11:54 AM
I love Baby Lulu. My daughter wore an adorable yellow and blue flower Baby Lulu dress for her first birthday and we got endless compliments, oohs and ahs from all of the relatives. The quality is great even though the price is a little high. For an online source, try cwdkids.com. Or, if you're near a Nordstroms or Bloomingdales, they carry Lulu, too. Good luck!
-Lauren

sweetbasil
02-22-2003, 03:05 AM
Hi~
Congrats on your DD's 1st birthday! Have you ever tried Oilily (mostly in boutiques) clothing? Check out www.oilily-world.com.

HTH!

raynjen
04-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Zutano is a popular brand here on Okinawa, they make comfy bright clothes that you can mix and match. Their website, www.zutano.com, doesn't sell their products, but it does list online and real-life retailers that do. We love the quality of their clothing, though it does tend to shrink (as it is all-cotton), the colors don't run or fade.
HTH

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to Noelle (10/25/01)

Mom2Katie
04-24-2003, 10:09 PM
I can't remember who makes it, but I saw two adorable pants outfits in the Babystyle catalog that just came out. One was a *purses* theme and had purses on the pants, and the other was a sushi theme with sushi print pants. They were both really cute and fun!

Kathy Cimato
05-27-2003, 08:06 PM
I just bought my granddaughter her BD outfit at www.jordanmarie.com It's a shorts set that says Birthday Princess. I also bought a birthday crown to go with it.

elf
06-10-2003, 03:10 PM
I saw this woman's stuff at a local art/craft fair, and it was really nice with really fun fabrics:

http://www.hugsandkisseskids.com/

On the pricey side, but hand made and could be wonderful for a special occasion.

Dcclerk
07-12-2003, 09:46 PM
I would imagine the boutique brand at Babystyle that you're referring to is Jen Jen... I love that line and wish they did little boys' stuff.

NinaCali
08-23-2003, 07:38 PM
I believe what your referring to is by Icky Baby. I have the pants outfit in the Gypsy Rose print and LOVE IT. I've started buying the matching stuff for her 1st B-day party. I have the bib and the picnic table cloth.