PDA

View Full Version : Toddler One Piece Jammies?

AugBaby
09-29-2003, 09:19 PM
I love those cute stretch jammies that you could put them in as babies, but can't find any for toddlers. Well, I did find one for a boy in The Children's Place, but would love to find more. We don't like the flame retardant sleepers and are looking for winter pajamas for dd. We bought a few sets of sweats, but I'd prefer a one-piece to keep her warmer.

Thanks!

Tondi G
10-02-2003, 12:35 PM
Baby Gap carries them up to a Size 5T (zipper with feet, snaps without feet), usually in 100% cotton but they also sometimes carry them in a polarfeece! Also check out lands end! the Carters outlet might be an option too but I haven't been in a while!

~Tondi, Mason(7/8/01) and #2 due in June 04!

colleenfs
10-02-2003, 08:53 PM
I, too, have been searching to no avail. Carter's and most other manufacturers don't think toddlers need covered feet anymore...

Lands End makes nice ones, but they are kinda pricey. http://www.landsend.com/cd/index/fp/0,,16382,00.html?sid=8603064035511162100

~Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02

newbelly2002
10-04-2003, 04:34 AM
TCP are nice, but be forewarned that the "non-slip" are light on the "non" and heavy on the "slip." We do have hardwood floors, but DS took enough of a spill yesterday morning to end up with a split lip and a bloody nose. I'm now reconsidering the "footie" pajamas and thinking that we're better off with slippers until DS gets more stable.

Paula, Mama to Dante

Melanie
10-06-2003, 02:09 AM
www.hannaandersson.com

I LOVE the Zippers from there...they are super-soft and very roomy. Their clothes are made to be worn for a while, do not size-up!

APL
12-02-2003, 10:10 PM
We keep our house very cool, year round and my son will not sleep under a blanket. I found blanket sleepers (Fleece, grip feet) at the following web site. They carry CWW brand which I believe is a division of Carters. They are nice and soft, and have held up very well.

http://www.crazyforbargains.com/

luvmy3girls
01-04-2004, 02:05 AM
i was just looking at these pajamas for my 12 month old. i have used both gap (on sale) and tcp which i like alot although they tend to be a teeny bit tight around her ankle but not bad. i also just noticed some nice ones on the nordstrom website for $13 and i've seen those in person and they look good too.