PDA

View Full Version : stride rite shoes at Target for Toddlers

holland1
10-03-2003, 12:51 PM
I recall reading emails refering to Stride Rite making shoes for Target but I do not remember under what name they are selling them. Does anyone know? Thanks.

colleenfs
10-03-2003, 01:36 PM
I think they're called Smart Baby, and the have a duck for a logo.

~Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02

Piglet
10-03-2003, 02:41 PM
The toddler line is KidSmart. They are very nice, but the selection can be be lacking at times. We had a hard time finding the style we liked in the size we needed. As an FYI to Canadians - they are sold at the Bay and Zellers (as we discovered 2 days after buying them at Target on vacation).

egoldber
10-03-2003, 07:06 PM
In addition to the BabySmart and KidSmart lines at Target, there is also the Munchkin line which is offered at StrideRite stores, Kohls/Mervyns, and Sears. There are probably others too.

My personal experience with the BabySmart/KidSmart shoes is that some are nice shoes with flexible soles and some are hard as rocks. Make sure you check the shoe and are comfortable with it.

HTH,

Elisa
11-25-2003, 03:32 PM
The Kid Smart shoes (made by Stride Rite for Target) have nice designs and wear very well. They last much longer than any other line that Target carries for the same price. They are hard to find, especially if you live in an area with lots of pre-schoolers like I do. I go to the Target a few miles away where they have plenty in stock and the preschool population is not quite as high!