PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried these shoes? They were a Time magazine invention of the year.

Denise-Red4Some
02-27-2004, 08:03 PM
http://www.preschoolians.com
Very cute styles. Washable like Robeez. Supposed to be very flexible too.
The gimmick is you can remove the shoe bed and see your child's foot through the clear plastic material.
I saw it mentioned on a twin board because they do a wonderful twin discount.
Just wondering if anyone has tried them and how were they?
Denise

LBW
02-28-2004, 02:57 PM
I bought the "I Can Walk" style for my son last fall. They were his first "real" shoes. He had been wearing Robeez or just socks. We LOVE them. They are the most flexible shoes we've found, but they're also sturdy/rugged enough for a toddler. They wash and wear great. He's gotten about five months of wear out of them now (his feet don't grow very fast) and I'm starting to think about his next pair. I'm waiting until I find a sale or a coupon because they're a bit pricey. I think they're worth it though. We got a couple of pairs of Stride Rite shoes at an outlet for a great price, but they don't seem to be as flexible or comfortable.

If you search on previous thread you'll see some postings from the founder of Preschoolians.

Denise-Red4Some
02-28-2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks-I'll check his postings when I have some time. Glad to hear they're worth the money.

friedmana1
03-03-2004, 03:37 PM
where have you found a sale/coupon?
TIA!

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

arcoe
03-03-2004, 11:45 PM
I just ordered a pair of the "I Can Walk" shoes for my DD, who is almost 18 months. I should get them by early next week. I'm really excited... they look great!

tmwaltersguest
03-04-2004, 12:55 PM
I haven't found a coupon I can use. But, I read on one of the older postings that there were coupons available in Dec (I think). So, I'm watching for another one. I won't need another pair for a little while, so I can wait.

Preschoolians does also have great deals for multiples. 2 for 1, 3 for 1, etc. If you do a web search you'll find these.

supersparkee
03-17-2004, 10:50 PM
I think there is a 20% discount on these right now. Check the layette board or bargains board under baby bargains.