PDA

View Full Version : Pajamas, Two Piece with Feet

genevieve
03-31-2004, 09:36 PM
I was just wondering if anyone out there has seen good quality pajamas that are two piece with the feet in them. My DS will not have a blanket in his bed. He has always slept in 1 piece footed pj's with the feet. As we near potty training time, I don't think these would be very easy for him to deal with. I've seen some by Carters but the fabric is a horrible polyester. I prefer a nice soft cotton or fleece. Any ideas?

Genevieve

trumansmom
04-01-2004, 12:09 AM
Try Lands End. I'm pretty sure they have some fleece ones.

HTH-
Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and EDD 4/23/04!

kaitlinsmommy
04-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Yes, I think LE has bunny belly pjs that are 2-pc. with feet. Otherwise, could you get 2-pc pjs & use socks? That's what we do when it's cold but maybe ds wouldn't like that.

raynjen
04-01-2004, 07:53 PM
No help with the PJ's, but keep in mind that it will be a good while before you night train. Most kids are day trained for six months to a year before they are night trained (at least all of the kids in my DD's nursery school class are like this). Soooo, probably won't be an issue for awhile.

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to Noelle (2 1/2)

genevieve
04-01-2004, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the help. I check LE and I don't remember seeing anything but I'll check again. I thought of the gripper sock idea but he has a habit of taking these off. Even in the summer this isn't a good thing with the AC his room is the coolest. If it is going to take up to 6 months to a year longer to night train I might just get the one piece type from Baby Gap.