PDA

View Full Version : Where to find rain boots?

Karenn
04-15-2004, 11:48 AM
I know it's late in the season, but we're going to the beach this weekend and in this part of the country, you often wear rain boots to the beach if it's not Summer time. :) Has anyone seen any rain boots in the stores lately? Most places I've checked have put their boots away in favor of sandals.

Thanks!

mominma
04-15-2004, 05:18 PM
Where are you located? I just got my son the cutest bright yellow rainboots for only $14.95. They look like the traditional yellow rainboots. They had yellow, raspberry and blue. The store is called Little Feet. It is in Massachusetts.

Melissa
DS 9/00
DD 3/03

brubeck
04-15-2004, 06:48 PM
I have seen the cutest ones at Target (looking like frogs and such). They are in with the 'seasonal' kids' patio and gardening things.

Karenn
04-16-2004, 12:12 AM
Helen-
Those are the ones I ended up buying today. You're right, they are really cute! After Colin tried them on, he refused to take them off, leading to our first ever shopping cart melt down! One more motherhood milestone!

Melissa- thanks for the suggestion! Massachusetts might be a bit of a drive though since I'm on the West Coast. :)

brubeck
04-16-2004, 11:01 AM
Glad to help!

And FWIW, Amy would have had a total meltdown taking off those boots too. She loves ANY kind of boots. :)