PDA

View Full Version : What's Up with Land's End & Sears!? GGRRR

Melanie
09-29-2004, 03:00 AM
I went 3 weeks ago ISO some climbers and sweats. They had NO Fall LE for toddlers, just sizes 4 & up. I went today, same thing. This time I found a woman nice enough to check into it for me and she said their store will not be getting *any* toddler LE!!

Have you seen any at your store? It's not a tragedy, just annoying. I like their sweats.

muskiesusan
09-29-2004, 09:26 AM
The Sears around here just finished clearancing all the toddler clothes. They also said they would not be stocking them anymore because of low sales, which puzzled me b/c everytime I went in, they were always out of the sizes I needed!!!

Susan
Mom to Nick 10/01/01
& Alex 04/27/04

kalebsmama
09-29-2004, 09:35 AM
Both Sears in my town have never carried the toddler sizes. I have to drive 40 minutes to get to one that does. Now I will have to call before going to see if they even carry it any more.
I can't understand why they wouldn't carry it. I know that I would have shopped at our Sears much more if I could find LE things there!

houseof3boys
09-29-2004, 10:32 AM
Ours is the same way. The LE selection is womens is even worse. It is disappointing but I just try to take comfort in the fact that you can return the LE stuff there now. I do *hate* to pay for shipping but at least it is reasonably priced to ship stuff from there.

s7714
09-30-2004, 02:44 AM
LOL! I was just about to post that my Sears didn't have any good LE stuff either...but then I realized we are probably going to the same one(s). :P You're right though, it is annoying.

Jennifer
Mommy to Annalia 03/03/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif

brubeck
09-30-2004, 07:05 PM
Our Sears starte doing this for the summer. When I went to look for clearanced clothes they didn't have anything smaller than size 4 and the selection was pathetic! I was very disappointed after the bonanza LE Sears sales of previous years.

Momof3Labs
09-30-2004, 11:50 PM
Our Sears had nothing in baby or toddler Lands End either - and they used to carry a ton of it! And our Sears Grand never got LE toddler or baby clothes in stock - they opened last spring.

With both LE and Hanna cutting back on the great sales, what the heck will Colin wear next year??