PDA

View Full Version : Encouragement to write Land's End

Melanie
10-06-2004, 07:35 PM
I just wanted to encourage those of you who have been trying to find their infant and toddler at Sears to write to them about your experience. I received a generic "we're sorry about your experience..." response back but they indeed did forward my letter to another person who has written me back, again with an apology, and an inquiry as to which stores are the ones where I have shopped.

Unfortunately I can't just put their email address in, as they do it via an online form, but if you go to tab marked "Customer Service" then to the tab "Contact Us," you will find it. www.landsend.com

mattiew
10-07-2004, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the idea!!! I have been waiting and waiting for them to stock it at our Sears (even asked the clerks).

Carrie

Melanie
10-07-2004, 12:44 PM
The two nearest to me won't be stocking them at all. That is why I wrote the letter.

erzzie
10-08-2004, 05:13 PM
I sent an email! I was sad to find out that the only Sears in Texas with LE infant/toddler clothing are in the Dallas and Houston areas. That's a 3-4 hour drive for me!

I also mentioned that their infant offerings on the website are pretty small this season. I hope that improves!

Melanie
10-08-2004, 05:59 PM
Good! The only way they know how we feel is if we tell them! =)

I actually am getting some Hanna sweats instead. Part of the appeal of the LE ones was my ability to go and buy them now without shipping. If I have to pay tax and shipping, I'm getting Hannas. Sale lost for Land's End!