PDA

View Full Version : Pull-On Cords?

Melanie
10-28-2004, 01:54 PM
Does anyone have any pull-on cords they can recommend? I bought the HA comfort cords, but they are going back. I saw some in the cwdkids...but they are no cheaper than hanna and I'm tired of return postage!

Thanks!

newbelly2002
10-28-2004, 03:40 PM
Rugged Bear? Lands End?

I think someone (Amy?) did a comparison of Lands End and HA Cords. Lands End, in her opinion, came out the stronger of the two. I also bought a pair of Mulberibush from BabyUltimate (Best Dressed Kid, maybe?) that are great. They're on the thinner side which is better for us for inside wear. The only downside is that they're narrower at the ankles than I might choose. Good for playing, not so great for aesthetics :)

Melanie
10-28-2004, 05:26 PM
Thanks! If only Sears still had LE stuff here...so I could see it.

I think the cwdkids was mulberribush...they had two actually, one was cargos, one not.

Hallie_D
10-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Definitely on the lower end of the scale, but I just bought DS some cute pull-on cords at Target--the brand is Cherokee, I think. For about $7, I figured I couldn't go wrong! They are soft and have a straight leg.

sparkeze
11-07-2004, 12:08 AM
DS has a pair of Mulberribush ones, that are okay but on the thin side, and I really like his ones from The Children's Place. They're thick, cute and cheap!

houseof3boys
11-07-2004, 11:30 AM
We have some wide wale cords from Osh Kosh that I really like. The bottoms roll up (if you want) to a cute plaid flannel. I prefer these over the LE cords that we got last year too!

mominma
11-11-2004, 03:07 PM
I was in a Lord & Taylor (May Company Store) and they sell the Mulberribush pull on cords. They were on sale for $21 plus there was a 15% coupon. Not sure where you are located.

Melissa
DS 9/00
DD 3/03

Melanie
11-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Thanks...I miss our May Companies. =(

Robinson's May is what we have and they just aren't the same. Robinson's used to be nice, May company nice...now they are high-priced junk (for the most part) with terrible customer service and messy stores. Their toddler boys' selection is MISERABLE and I don't think I'd ever see any Mulberribush there.

okay...end of rant and thanks for thinking of me!

cara1
11-28-2004, 10:47 PM
believe it or not, i stocked up on BRU brand Koala baby/koala kids & so far they're great (& cheap & fit well-24 mos for my small DS who will turn 3 in feb)