PDA

View Full Version : Matching toddler/baby holiday sweaters or sweatshirts

juliajaj
11-11-2004, 02:46 PM
I'm looking to buy matching holiday sweaters or holiday sweatshirts for my daughters (ages 4 month & 2 years). DD #1 wears a 3T & DD #2 wears 3-6 months. I know Children's Place has a few things, but I thought I'd post the question here so I can have a few other places to look.

Also, I have a pair of holiday PJ's for DD #2, but I haven't had any luck finding footed PJ's for DD #1 (size 3T). I'd prefer to find fleece PJ's since I live in a colder climate, but cotton is fine too.

I'm also going to post these questions in the Baby area.

Thanks for your help.

lizanov15
11-16-2004, 04:45 PM
Usually you can find matching clothes in the 3mo to 4T range. We bought DD's xmas clothes at Children's Place, but some other places to try would be Carter's, Gymboree, Baby Gap, Old Navy and OshKosh.

Carters have red footed fleece PJs in a xmas pattern from 3mo to 4T. My DD (2yrs) is inbetween 3T and 4T right now and I just bought her a bunch of the footed and non-footed fleece PJs there. The outlet price is $7.50 each, but will be more if paid retail.

HTH

- Liza
Mommy to Brianna (2yrs)
Edd 12/23 #2 BOY

raynjen
11-18-2004, 07:39 AM
Lands End for th PJ's! I just got their holiday catalog and was wishing that we lived someplace cooler so I could justify buying their bunny belly fleece!

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to a wonderful preschooler,
who just turned three, Noelle!

colleenfs
11-20-2004, 01:25 PM
Take a look at the CWD catalog and website. They have very cute matching or smiliar clothes. http://www.cwdkids.com/servlet/quagga/family/silo.jsp/_qprm_/browse

I got holiday jammies for Julia in 36 months at Children's Place. They also have pretty red plaid nightgowns.

~Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/e3y/1.png

August Mom
11-21-2004, 07:11 PM
I'm not positive about sweaters for girls, but you can get matching clothes in those sizes at Gymboree and Talbots Kids. I saw cute footed fleece Christmas PJs at Gymboree.