PDA

View Full Version : Desperately need Gymbo, Lulu, or custom sz 3 for girl! Help!

ashleyfox
11-18-2004, 04:53 PM
I posted this in the baby book by accident, so if you've already seen it, I'm sorry.

Here's the scoop. My little Mary Kathyrn wore a sz. 18-24 mos this summer, so of course, I filled her closet with 2t for the winter. Well, the little monkey completely skipped a 2t and now has practically nothing to wear. I have clothing that I won and paid for on eBay that still isn't here that won't fit!!! I am looking to buy gently worn complete outfits or mix-n-match sets. Gymbo, Baby Lulu, Hannah Andersen or custom made sets are the brands I'm looking for. Please e-mail or post here if you are interested. Oh, I also make custom children's clothing (ruffle sets, dresses, just about anything) and crocheted ponchos and knit sweaters if you'd rather trade than sell.

Thanks!
Ashley

sdbc
01-25-2005, 10:06 PM
I'm usually over in Baby Bargains, but I just thought I'd suggest joining a swap group to buy and sell clothes. Two I belong to are yahoo swap groups: BBBswap and gymbo-swap. They are both fantastic for buying and selling nice clothes. Well, the gymbo swap is only for gymbo, not other brands, but it is great! Go to yahoo.com and click on groups. You can search from there.

It is so much more pleasant than buying and selling on ebay. You don't have the ebay "guarantee" but everybody on there has been completely honest and the forums are moderated. Prices are a bit cheaper than ebay, too.

Sue