PDA

View Full Version : lands end sandals???

daisy1234
02-28-2005, 10:44 PM
My son usually wears SR...size wide sandals. I really like the looks of the LE sandals for todddlers...are they wide enough? They are $15 and look like they are great quality....has anyone seen them in person or better yet...anyone try them on their little ones????

Thank you!

Laura

nitaghei
03-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Yes, LE shoes run really wide. BUT - I don't like LE shoes. IMO, the soles simply aren't flexible enough for toddlers. I did see several styles IRL - your local Sears should have some. I'm a HUGE LE fan for everything else, just not their shoes.

HTH

Nita
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a PWD and a cocker(at the Rainbow Bridge)

sarsah
03-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Both my boys have wide feet and LE sandals are not comfortable on them. My oldest complained and would not wear them -- he said they hurt his feet. He doesn't like the Stride Rite ones either because they are too stiff. The only sport sandals he will wear are from Old Navy. They are around $16 and one pair lasts the whole summer, if he doesn't grow out of them before then. We live in metro Atlanta, so DS wears sandals from March - October or November and I have never had a problem with the quality of these shoes.

Sarah......mom to Jason (5/25/00) & Devin (5/12/03)

daisy1234
03-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Thank you for your input Nita and Sarah. I actually found very comfy ones last year at payless..they fit and the sole was very flexible...this year I didn't see any.... I guess I will have to keep looking. I'll have to check out the old Navy ones this year!

colleenfs
03-13-2005, 07:18 PM
I just got some for Julia at Sears, and we love them. Then again, she is 3, so perhaps our needs are different.

~Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02
Baby GIRL! due 7-23-05
http://lilypie.com/baby4/020110/3/4/0/-5/.png

http://lilypie.com/days/050723/0/25/1/+10/.png

MelissaTC
03-15-2005, 04:40 PM
DS has the LE sport mocs and retro sneaker. He usually wears a wide in Stride Rite shoes but has been fine in his LE shoes. We love them! I am planning on ordering him a pair of those sandals, especially after reading Jamie's review on the Baby Boards...