PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion on Hanna Andersson clothes

stefani
06-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Hi,

Since Hanna Andersson is having a sale now, I am tempted to get a few things, which might be the last time since DS is probably at size 80 or 90 now.

DS is 21 month old, and these would be for the Fall & Winter:
By the Sea jacket in red, size 90
For those who have the Fleece (like Love a Bug), how much thinner is the BTS? We live in Dallas, TX, and I wonder if BTS will get worn more than LAB.

By the Sea applique T shirt (striped), size 90

By the Sea striped pants or red cargo pants, size 80
Will it look to "stripy" if put BTS T shirt and the BTS striped pants together? Is DS too "old" for those cute pants now?

TIA!

brubeck
06-10-2005, 09:38 AM
FYI there are a lot of Hanna fanatics on the Baby Bargains Reality Layette forum. Many people there (including myself) are buying for older kids too.

IMHO, as long as he fits into the clothes and isn't potty training he is NOT too young. They can only wear these cute outfits for such a short time and if you like them and the price is good you should GO FOR IT! My DS wore the one piece outfits and rompers until I started doing some potty training at 27 months.

Since some of the pieces you are looking at are two piece, then you should have fewer problems. Just buy them and enjoy. If you are pleased every time you look at him it's worth it!

stefani
06-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Thanks Helen,

I got hooked on Hanna Andersson from reading the BB Reality Layette forum (that forum is bad for my wallet!). I did post over there as well.

You are right, it won't be too long before DS will have opinions on what he wants to wear and even now, I can see that the choices I have for his clothes are less cute than the baby clothes (they are more like small versions of adult clothes).

I just bought a few shortalls / jon-jons as well, and I know that this will be the last time for one piece outfits since probably by next Summer we will start potty training / learning. I think I'll miss that. One piece outfits are so cute.

The striped pants are out of stock already for the size 80, so I ended up getting only the cargo pants (I was going to go for both, LOL!), the striped T-shirt, and the BTS jacket. All BTS (By the Sea). I think I like the BTS design a little better than the LAB (Love a Bug), although both are surely cute.

Thanks.

brubeck
06-10-2005, 08:12 PM
ITA about the rompers. I bought a ton of the bold striped rompers and tank rompres from Hanna for my son last summer. This summer his Hannas are the beach pants and some t-shirts, plus a couple of nicer shirts. While these outfits are nice (and bright!) they don't have the CUTE quotient of the one piece rompers.

Enjoy it while it lasts!