PDA

View Full Version : ...it's the little things...

Melanie
08-07-2005, 09:49 PM
Ds can now wear a size 4 (or even 5 sometimes) so I can now again buy Land's End at Sear's! LOL. I was so steamed up after the first winter season they stopped stocking them for infants/toddlers.

I even got some clearance items in size 4 for a steal. Sears & LE is really a horrible matchup as far as I am concerned. I think most people that are going to Sear's to browse for children's clothing are going to see the rack of $20 shirts right next to the rack of almost exact duplicate style Covington/Sears ones for $8 and surely buy the $8, therefore why they have so much LE go on clearance and therefore why they don't stock them and therefore why *I* have to pay shipping AND tax) but as the LE rep told me, "They bought us."

But, I digress, the local store carries a limited selection of boys so now I can buy them again!

=)

jadamom
08-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Yes, I love buying Lands' End at Sears, too. There are some really great deals sometimes. When our store stopped carrying infant/toddler sizes, I started buying size 4 (in advance) for DD when she was 2!

ett
08-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Same here. DS is turning 2 this month, but I already have LE size 4 stuff stored up for him that I picked up for cheap at Sears.

And as for most people going to Sears and buying the cheaper Sears brand as opposed to the LE stuff - better for me because more to choose from when they start to put everything on clearance!