PDA

View Full Version : Slippers for a Toddler

Bearhut
09-26-2005, 09:15 PM
Hi,
My 2 year old needs slippers for this winter. I'm finding that there is little available that will go on her foot easily, isn't a loafer style, and isn't so bulky she will fall. Acorn makes a pair that I love; the foot slips in and there's a velcro strap to tighten it. The problem is that she's a size 9 and they don't come big enough. We are at a complete loss as to what to do next. Has anyone found slippers that they love?
Thanks so much............Heather

cuca_
09-27-2005, 04:43 PM
We use Robeez as sleepers, and they work out pretty well. Also, Check out Garnet Hill. They have some cute slippers and have some styles on sale.

HTH

Carmen
DD May 2003
DD May 2005

Bearhut
09-29-2005, 11:53 AM
Hi Carmen,

Thanks for the help. I actually searched everwhere for the larger size Robeez and finally tried a 2-3 on her and they are too small. The are awefully cute, but I don't think they will work for us. We were able to find some Acorn for RIGHT NOW, but in a few months will be back on the seach.

Thanks again.........Heather

thomma
10-10-2005, 08:28 PM
We use the LLBean animal slippers. Their largest size is 9/10. We used them last year too. The white polar bear style is now on sale.

Bearhut
10-10-2005, 09:22 PM
I actually looked at those, but am afraid that she will fall since they are awefully bulky.

Thanks for the information. I appreciate the help.
Heather

janeybwild
10-13-2005, 03:04 PM
A bit late here, but we used the slippers from Stride Rite. They had a velcro strap and were non-skid (can't remember the brand though). A bit pricey (~$14), but we got a lot of use out of one pair.

LIG3
10-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Thanks, we actually ended up with those same one's. She loves them and they fit her perfectly.

HawkeyeGal
10-16-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm pretty sure you can order the larger size Robeez from their web site. I was looking for them the other day. Good luck!