PDA

View Full Version : Osh-Cosh overalls defective. Any way to take back?

Laila
11-07-2005, 11:37 AM
A pair of Overalls that my mom got my daughter, has really bad snaps. The snaps only stay snapped for a few minutes. I think she got them from an outlet store, but do not know. My question; is there a way to get a refund? I tried searching for the official osh-cosh web site, but had no luck. Does anyone have a way of getting in touch with them?

trumansmom
11-07-2005, 11:47 AM
You had the wrong spelling. :)

Here's the link:

http://corp.oshkoshbgosh.com/company/companyinfo.html

HTH-

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!

Laila
11-14-2005, 02:31 PM
Thanks, I called and the lady told me to send them back and I will get refund with postage included.

dhende19
01-20-2006, 05:23 PM
I had the same exact thing happen w/their fall courduroy overalls! I'll try for an exchange too.

joyful mommy
01-31-2006, 12:42 PM
Hi,

I realize I'm late chiming in here, but we had the same thing happen with overalls that my MIL bought for DC from the Osh Kosh outlet. She had the perfect solution though . . .

We just tapped the pointed end/side with a small hammer a few times -- well, the upper crotch snaps needed to be tapped a few extra times -- and they stay closed great now.

It saved the hassle of returning them. :)

bigsuzie
02-02-2006, 08:35 PM
We did the same. My father was in the garment business in NY for years. We always fixed jackets the same way.

bigsuzie
02-02-2006, 08:35 PM
We did the same. My father was in the garment business in NY for years. We always fixed jackets the same way.