PDA

View Full Version : Looking for dressy shorts

stefani
05-20-2006, 11:47 PM
Hello,

I am looking for dressy shorts to pair up with a dressy shirt that DS has and maybe some other tops to make it look dressier. O yes, in navy.

I look at Talbots and I think their shorts are a little long for my taste. I like short shorts :-)

TIA!

mapg
05-25-2006, 05:09 PM
TJ Maxx had some boys Izod shorts that looked not so long. What about places that sell uniform style shorts like Gap, Gymboree, Lands End?
MA

stefani
05-25-2006, 11:08 PM
Thank you for your reply. I did look at Lands End and I like the style of the seersucker suit pants, but it did not come in solid navy :-(

I forgot about Gymboree, since I had looked when DS was younger, and somehow his body type did not fit Gymboree well. Thank you for your suggestion. I looked, but did not find any that I like style wise. I like a few of the tops though. I have to keep that in mind. When they are on sale the price is reasonable.

I checked Gap, but still did not find any...

Hm... uniform shorts... Let's see if I can find that somewhere...

I have to check TJ Maxx for the Izod shorts then.

I may have to settle for Janie and Jack dressy shorts, but it was more than I want to spend for a toddler shorts, LOL.

Thank you for your suggestions. Any others?

mapg
05-26-2006, 06:13 AM
Were all the shorts from the Children's Place easter Line sold out? I don't remember if they had a solid navy? What size is he?

stefani
05-26-2006, 09:26 AM
Children's Place Easter Line? I did not see any... I have gotten a few things from there and I was hoping that I can find something there...

He wears size 3T now (some 2T still fits, but we are moving to 3T).

I found out that Janie and Jack's shorts that I was eyeing the largest size is 18-24 months :-(

I found some at Rugged Bear that might work, but somehow I could not check out last night. I have to try it again today.

Thanks.