PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Toddler Swimsuit with Floatation built in

mom2one
01-08-2007, 09:32 PM
HI all. I am in need of some help. I live in IL, I am traveling to Fl in feb. and I am looking for a swimsuit in a 3T/4T for my little guy with the floatation built in to help him in the pool. Has anyone seen these for sale yet? Many stores have their swimsuits out, but I have not seen one like this for sale. On the internet I found one for $55, but that is way too much money to spend on a swimsuit.
I would appreciate any help. Susan

SnuggleBuggles
01-09-2007, 04:06 PM
I thought One Step Ahead had them but I checked their website and came up with nothing. How about some swim lessons before you go (YMCA, community center...- just for water comfort), hanging out in the kiddie pool, buying an innertube or call to see if they have water noodles? Some alternatives if you can't find a suit. :)

If I can remember any where else I'll post. I just tried Target and Speedo too w/ no luck.

Beth

smzapalac
01-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Not sure if you are getting this too late, but try Kidsurplus.com. I saw some on the site the other night and they were reasonably priced,(under $20). Also, Target is starting to get spring/summer items in stores.

Also, if you are looking for SPF clothing, One Step Ahead is having a sale on t-shirts and hats. A little extra protection from the sun can't hurt.

LisaMom2Allie
01-18-2007, 09:59 PM
I have 2 different kinds but they are both pink-maybe if your DH is very liberal?

Lisa
Mom to Allie Nicole
3-10-03

orrmobl
03-20-2007, 09:26 PM
BJ's Wholesale Club has Body Glove flotation suits already in stock...Its a body suit with short sleeves and legs which offers SPF protection as well. I would assume Costco and Sam's Club probably carry these as well.

Good Luck!
Bob Orr