PDA

View Full Version : anyone tried toddler treads?

chelsiebelsey
02-08-2007, 09:51 PM
I just stumbled upon these toddler shoes and they look super cool. They have a european flair.

Can anyone recommend these? They are $48...

erikamtaylor
04-10-2007, 09:11 PM
YES! My son loves these shoes and so do I. :D They're worth every penny!! Kyle used to complain about his shoes all the time and it was like pulling teeth to him to keep them on - a real problem in school too.

I saw a write-up about Toddler Treads in Us magazine that said Gwyneth Paltrow dresses her daughter in them. I know Gwyneth is all about healthy living, eco-clothing etc., so I checked Toddler Treads out online and asked my friends about them too. Only one of them had heard of Toddler Treads; no one had purchased though.

They sounded great - ergonomically designed especially for little feet to grow - and colorful too. I decided to go for it and thank goodness I did. I have no problem keeping Kyle in these shoes - he says he has 'happy feet' because his shoes don't 'hurt' anymore. I went right back and ordered 2 more pairs!!

I highly recommend Toddler Treads. They're extremely durable, very comfortable (according to Kyle) and the quality is absolutley noticable. I got them at ToddlerTreads.com.

Good Luck! - Erika