PDA

View Full Version : What potty brand do you use?

Caroline
04-19-2002, 11:03 PM
I just went to get a potty for my daughter and felt overwhelmed with all the choices. I laid a few out and let her pick and she seemed to sit on the Bjorn plastic one a lot (the one that is like a chair) so I bought that. We havent used it yet b/c when I brought it home I thought the plasic might be uncomfortable or maybe other moms had different preferences? can you let me know what potty chair you use?
Thanks

Colleen
04-21-2002, 09:33 PM
I have boy/girl twins and tried 2 different potty chairs before finding the Baby Bjorn. I love them. The other chairs had the potty under the chair and they ended up leaking or spilling when I tried to remove them to empty. The Bjorn just lifts right out. Also, I liked the built in splash guard for my son and it doesn't seem to bother my daughter at all. They seem comfortable for my kids.

Pam
05-03-2002, 04:38 PM
We tried both the Bjorn and the one with the removable soft seat (can't remember the brand -- it's white with a red "bowl"). Our daughter would use either of them -- she especially didn't like the Bjorn because she said it was cold on her tushie! The only thing we can get her to use consistently is a Blues Clues soft ring that we got at Target, placed on the big toilet.