PDA

View Full Version : what's the best potty chair?

mdbs1300
03-31-2003, 04:50 PM
Please help me out and let me know what the best potty chair is for my son. He will be 2 in May. I want to get one for his birthday. Thanks.:)

Tondi G
04-16-2003, 06:21 PM
I've heard the baby Bjorn Potty seat is great... simple design and easy to clean! Check out The Right Start... this is the one we're planning to buy our son for his 2nd B-day in July!

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01!

OOPS I meant to add... Baby Bjorn makes 2 different potties.. be sure to get the full size one... not the small one! Good Luck!

momathome
04-16-2003, 08:42 PM
I have used the Graco soft-seat potty with both of my girls and I like it a lot. It's easy to clean, nicely padded, and you can remove the seat and attach it to a normal toilet, too. The new version that I got at Babies R Us was about $18 and came with a sheet of stickers. Good luck!
-Lauren

4justice
04-19-2003, 09:30 PM
we have the BBjorn potty seat for the toilet and the potty itself. Love them both. Although I'm sure its more cost effective to buy a two in one, we are satisfied. and the little potty is so easy to move around without spills, my son moves it into whatever room he wants. Hope this helps!
Maluhia

hunter2000
04-24-2003, 10:28 AM
It really depends on how large a 2 year old you have. My son is pretty big and has a big 'ol booty... I wasted money on 3 potty chairs before I found one with an elongated (best for men and boys for obvious reasons :) seat and some room which he could fit on. We LOVE our GRACO chair. The splashguard is removable, so it's easy to clean although depending on how much your little one will squirm, could be a pain because it comes unhooked quite a bit. Good luck!