PDA

View Full Version : Good morning...can y'all please give me any suggestions on portable, on the go potty chairs?

hunter2000
04-24-2003, 10:37 AM
I know consistency is the key to successful potty training, but I don't want to stay trapped in the house for potty training. Public restrooms are SOOOO gross, and I am admittedly an anti-germ freak. So, I prefer to find a portable easy to clean potty insert or chair of some sort. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

mom2kandj
05-04-2003, 10:44 AM
My best friends swear by a foldup toilet seat insert that can be purchased at the RightStart. Both of them started with a padded seat that just sat on the regular seat. Big and kind of hard to carry in a beach tote everywhere you go. Then they moved on to the foldup that takes the plastic seat and folds it into 1/4 the size. It is even small enough to fit in a ziploc bag. HTH

Rose
mom to Katie 29 months and just started training
and jack 12 months

debra
05-24-2003, 03:09 PM
I just purchased the Graco folding toilet seat. HATE it! It does not fit on most public toilets. It is made more for a round toilet seat, like you have at home, and most public toilets have that weird elongated shape. I have ordered the one the Rose mentioned and am hoping it will fit better than the Graco one. It's pretty similar though, folds up and size wise, so I don't know.