PDA

View Full Version : Baby Bjorn potty chair or Graco soft seat...

sophiesmom
06-11-2003, 02:27 PM
Trying to decide on a potty for DD. Just looking for opinions on the Baby Bjorn or the Graco soft seat. Both seem to get mixed reviews on Babycenter and BRU website.
Thanks!
ps. (will have to use in a few years for a boy too!)

Celeste
09-06-2003, 01:29 PM
I have both and all my three DDs liked better the Graco soft seat.

brubeck
09-06-2003, 10:46 PM
FYI there is a Sesame Street soft seat too if your child likes Elmo. I think it is on sale at TRU right now.

CherylT
09-08-2003, 11:38 AM
I have 3 of the Graco soft seat potties and we love them - I started off with one and kept buying more (one for each of 2 bathrooms and one for the car). The seat comes off so you can put it on the big toilet and DD thinks it is the most comfortable. She sat on all the ones they had at BRU and she liked it best - she thought the BB chair was much too small and too close to the ground. The Graco is easy to clean and doesn't leak. We also have the BB seat that fits on the toilet and it is okay, but she preferred the Graco. We also tried the FP Royal Potty (I let her pick one out at the store hoping it would get her going on the training even though I'd read that this one is a disaster) and that one is terrible - it leaks. FP gave me my money back on that one. Finally, we have the Especially for You brand folding seat which has been great when we are out and the toilets are less than clean :)! DD now mostly uses the regular toilet, so I only used the potties for a couple of months, but they were well worth it. HTH

Cheryl
SAHM to Lilli 9/20/00 & Alec 10/21/02

jenniferh
09-14-2003, 03:51 AM
We have both and my son likes both. The nice thing about the BB is that he can get on it and go himself without trying to hoist up onto the 'big' potty own his own. But my son also likes the kind you put on top because he feels like he is a big boy. Like I said, we have both - so it might be a good idea to try both (since they're fairly inexpensive).