PDA

View Full Version : tub toy storage!

AmyE
08-27-2003, 08:10 PM
How do you store all those tub toys! Now that my 2 year old is interested in learning the alphabet and his numbers we have a foam complete set for the tub along with a dozen other floatable toys! It's becoming overwhelming and just wondered how everyone else solves the tub toy storage problem!

AmyE

raynjen
08-28-2003, 12:31 AM
What we HAVE is one of those net bags that suctions cups to the wall. It holds everything, and it dries out nicely, but it's a pain to load and unload the toys. What I would LIKE is the bathtub bin from One Step Ahead. It is a coated wire bin that suction cups to the wall. The bottom is hinged so that you can unfasten it and let all the toys drop into the tub. The top is wide open for easy clean-up. HTH!
Jen in Okinawa
Mom to Noelle (10/25/01)

redhookmom
08-28-2003, 04:15 PM
At Target, I found these plastic bins that suction to the wall. I think they are made to hold shampoo bottles. They are great we have 2 and they hold lots of little toys and my DS can take them out and put them away easily.

MinnieMouse
08-29-2003, 09:01 AM
I picked up a plastic basket at Bed Bath & Beyond this time last year and it's been a life saver. It lookes like a mini milk crate with metal handles on top that collapse down and it is available for college students to use for their shower bucket for their dorms. I can throw all dd's tub toys in there and the drain out just fine through the holes. I think it cost about $5!

HTH

Christine