PDA

View Full Version : Disposable diapers for night that are fragrance free??

opus
09-16-2003, 01:46 AM
I've been using Wal-Mart's White Cloud brand of diaper and have been very pleased with their price and coverage ... up until now. My daughter is 23 months and is leaking each night now. She primarily sleeps on her stomach so the front portion of the diaper is taking the hit and leaking.

I tried going up a size in the White Cloud brand, but they still leaked out the front. I'm fragrance sensitive and would like to keep her in fragrance free diapers, especially since she sleeps in the family bed. (I tried cloth diapers like Sugar Peas, etc. earlier on but was not pleased, even then, because of leakage issues.)

I'd like to stay with disposables if there is a solution out there.

Your expert opinions, please. Thanks.

egoldber
09-16-2003, 08:33 AM
Have you tried overnight diapers? Huggies, Luvs and some store brands offer diapers specifically for nighttime.

Or you may want to add a doubler at night. They do sell doublers for disposable diapers, but they are essentially a maxi-pad. Some moms have added maxi-pads to nighttime diapers with good success.

HTH,

AdoptChina
09-21-2003, 09:50 AM
Since Im not sure about fragrance free diapers...Id also suggest trying the diaper doublers.

Stella23
10-09-2003, 10:51 PM
We use Huggies, and I think they are fragrance free. They don't specifically say fragrance free, but they don't have the nasty scent that other diapers we've tried have!