PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Merry's Potty Pal Seat

AmyE
01-02-2004, 10:15 PM
Has anyone had any success with this insert? http://www.thepottystore.com/shopping/pottypalsystem.html

I like the idea of not having to remove the insert to use the adult potty and also seems like it would be a lot easier to clean. My toilets are all elongated so finding an insert is becoming a task. Would love to know if anyone has tried this one and what your thoughts are....

Thank you!
AmyE (mom to Colin 7/28/01)

luvbeinmama
01-03-2004, 02:16 AM
I haven't tried that, but it looks great! Much better than the ones sold throught the OSA catalog. BTW, my son used the insert a bit, then insisted on sitting on the adult ring so he could get his bottom down a bit more when pooping. Our only problem now is trying to keep him from putting his bottom in the water! LOL! Yuck! :P

AmyE
01-03-2004, 09:45 PM
Oh! That's too funny! :lol Well, at least with this insert my ds will have an option if something like that happens! He is constantly climbing up onto the potty and flushing it and lifting and closing the lid as he waves to whatever goes "bye-bye". :) I think getting him a potty on the floor would only confuse him at this point. :lol