PDA

View Full Version : night time diapers/pull-up

RNmom
02-20-2004, 02:42 PM
My almost 4 year old boy is pottey trained but not at night. I am ok with this. However I can not find a diaper or pull-up that will keep the bed dry all night. Does anyone know of something that will not leak through to the bed. Mom tired of doing laundy

brubeck
02-20-2004, 06:34 PM
We use Easy Ups and they seem to work, but I guess it depends on how much he pees! I make my daughter use the potty right before bed and I try not to give her anything to drink 90 minutes before that. We seem to be okay with this.

I got a free package of Pull-Ups and I found that they were less absorbent than the Easy-Ups (at least for us).

loewymartin
03-13-2004, 10:05 PM
You might want to try lining it with a feminine pad...we did this for a little while when Alia's diapers seemed to be leaking (she was too small body-wise for the next diaper size, but needed the absorbancy of the next size up!) I wouldn't recommend getting cheap pads, but regular ones as the cheap ones smell really bad when soaked in urine. But the better made ones (Always for example) seemed to be fine. Just a suggestion!

Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02

khakismom
03-15-2004, 02:50 PM
My DD is still not night-time potty trained and we use Huggies overnites and they work great for us. Sometimes, if I know she's had a ton of water or other fluids, I put a diaper doubler in it and it works great. HTH!

Tondi G
04-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Huggies Goodnights! They are made for older children that have trouble at night..... they are super thick and absorbant... much more so than a pull up!

Good luck
~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01