PDA

View Full Version : YAY!

raynjen
05-25-2004, 02:37 AM
Noelle has pooped in the potty 3 days in a row!

I think that being home with mom (nursery school ended last week) helped a lot. I bought 3 DVD's that were on sale and put them all in the bathroom that she uses. I told her that each time she used the potty she got to pick one out to watch. It also seems easier for her to remember if I leave her panties off when we are at home.

Now that she has used up all the DVD's I bought her I am going to go back in her collection and pick out 3 she already owns and stick them up there - we'll see if that works.

Jen in Okinawa
Mom to Noelle (2 1/2)

Kimberly H
05-25-2004, 06:44 AM
Congratulations Noelle (and Jen)!

atlbaby
05-25-2004, 11:19 AM
Hooray for Noelle!!! I have a new Elmo video that I've been saving to use for this purpose too, after the stickers I give her loose their appeal. I'm glad to hear it worked for her! :)

I've recently discovered that Arielle also knows when she needs to pee if she doesn't have a diaper on. When we're at home I try to get her to leave her diaper off so she gets positive reinforcement when she realizes she has to pee. Now my task is to get her to use the potty when she's in the Gerber Trainers panties! So far she's wanted to put them on twice but has peed in them both times...

Congratulations!!

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle, 10/30/01
and Daliya, 10/27/03

brubeck
05-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Yay Noelle! What a big girl!

Hallie_D
05-25-2004, 04:01 PM
Hooray for Noelle! You must be so excited!

Elijah's pooped in the potty twice, both times because he was in the right place (bathtub) at the right time and I was able to scoop him up and pop him right on the potty--not because he is going on his own.

I love the idea of a video. I'll have to hold on to that idea for when he is ready!

mamahill
05-25-2004, 07:45 PM
Woohoo Noelle!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

sugarsnappea
05-26-2004, 09:35 AM
Wow! Congrats Noelle! :)