PDA

View Full Version : Question about Bjorn Potty (Beth?)

kaitlinsmommy
06-11-2004, 10:47 PM
Do you have the Bjorn potty with the insert? I got their trainer that goes on the toilet but thought I'd also get a potty chair for downstairs and maybe later in the car. I was leaning toward the Bjorn one with the insert but you said it scoots around a lot so I'm rethinking. Thanks!

egoldber
06-12-2004, 10:34 AM
I found that it did scoot quite a bit. But I was using it on tile and also hardwood (in our family room). I have now put it in our upstairs bath which has a vinyl floor and it does not scoot as badly. I do plan to put it in the car eventually.

HTH,

MarinaTwinMom
07-08-2004, 11:40 AM
We actually like the Bjorn Potty with the insert, and have four of them for our twins (two upstairs, two downstairs). Scooting really hasn't been a problem. The only problem we've had is that if my son isn't careful, and pees over the edge, it runs down between the insert and the seat and puddles underneath on the floor.

The Bjorn ring (to put on a regular toilet) is great, too. We tried a couple of other rings, which my kids quickly outgrew, but they're still using the Bjorn ring at age 4.